Creating an ecosystem for online teaching.
Developed by Academic Partnerships, Faculty eCommons is a social learning ecosystem for faculty across the world to work together to improve online education. The site offers industry research, guidance, best practices, and professional development, with a focus on national quality standards.
Faculty eCommons (FeC) contains a wealth of resources specifically dedicated to assisting online faculty and is maintained by the Academic Partnerships Academic Services Team. Our goal is to offer a set of resources that expands your knowledge about online learning as well as gives you the pedagogy and tools to apply to your courses.
While parts of Faculty eCommons are open to the public, the bulk of the content is only accessible to faculty in AP-supported programs. If you are not in an AP-supported program, please click here for more information. If you are a faculty member in an AP-supported program and do not have your username and password, please contact your AP point of contact and he or she will send you your login information.
Faculty eCommons offers our valued partners:
- opportunities for online faculty to share their online teaching experiences
- how-to guides for novice and advanced online faculty
- ongoing professional development in instructional design
- discipline-specific resources
- research in online learning innovation, such as MOOCs, Certificates, OERs, and learning technologies
- research grant opportunities
- membership to our affiliate partners