Free Booklet! Compelling Conversations on the MOOC Movement
Comprised of thirteen carefully selected articles and essays, MOOC Moment shares opinions of MOOC proponents and skeptics captured by Inside Higher Ed contributors since the site’s first mention of MOOCs in December 2011.
Focused less on breaking news and more on how MOOCs are changing higher education, this booklet addresses questions that have yet to be answered:
- How will MOOCs change college and university business models (for better or worse)?
- How do we measure MOOC student success?
- How can institutions use MOOCs to expand program enrollments?
- How do MOOCs influence teaching methods?
- Which students and programs benefit most from MOOCs (and which benefit least)?
Providing an introduction to Academic Partnerships’ MOOC2Degree program, this booklet also includes a letter from Randy Best, chairman of Academic Partnerships, who believes in the power of MOOCs to increase educational access to any global citizen.
We want to hear what you have to say. What’s your opinion of the MOOC movement? Where do you see MOOCs influencing and changing education? What unanswered questions do you have about the future state of colleges and universities as a result of MOOCs?