Faculty Research Grant Application
Faculty Research Grant ApplicationFor more detailed information see the Faculty Research Grant information on the Faculty eCommons. Questions regarding the grant, application, process, status please contact Faculty eCommons, Academic Services, Academic Partnerships, 600 N. Pearl Street, Suite 900, Dallas, TX 75201.
Please attach your proposal by using the link below. Your proposal should include:
- Cover page that includes the title of your proposal along with the abstract or a summary.
- Two to four pages of proposal content that includes:
- Project Description
- Literature and existing research around the topic
- Research questions to be addressed by the project
- Data sources
- Project Plan/Timeline
- Itemized Budget and Justification (one page) that includes the total amount requested. Grants are of varying monetary value from $1,000-12,000 with most under $5000. Please note the following parameters:
- Facilities & Administration cost not to exceed 10%
- No computers or laptops
- Funds can only be used for conference travel fees and registration if the research is being presented at the conference.
- Funds cannot be used for the faculty to hire someone to cover their teaching loads.