Teach Online…Who, Me?
- you have the convenience and flexibility of when and where you teach.
- there are more opportunities for individual interactions with students.
- students often become less inhibited online than in traditional classes.
- you have the opportunity to try something new.
- you will begin to discover all of the online resources available for your subject and topics. (For example, you can integrate videos, online articles, blogs, and tutorials into your online curriculum. Many publishers have become privy to this and are developing online resources for higher education.)