Using the Sloan Quality Scorecard in Online Programs
- The Using the Quality Scorecard for the Administration of Online Programs webinar will introduce participants to the scorecard, providing a brief rationale and history of its development, directions for using the interactive scoring method, and uses of the scorecard for internal strategies and external reporting and benchmarking. Watch the recording: https://sas.elluminate.com/mr.jnlp?suid=M.71A438123CAE7E2CD4DE7E6CBCA23B&sid=251
- Download the presentation (PDF)
- Examining Elements of Quality within Online Education Programs by Dr. Kaye Shelton.
- Lamar University Professor Honored for Research on Quality Indicators of Online Education Programs, PDK International – Feb. 22, 2012.
- Access the Interactive version of the Scorecard – you must be logged in to Sloan-C to do so. Need a Sloan-C account? email FacultyCommons@AcademicPartnerships.com.
- Would you like Academic Partnerships to help you evaluate your online programs using the Quality Scorecard? If so, please fill out the form below.
Oops! We could not locate your form.