Academic Services and Products is now offering a webinar series to provide ongoing professional development opportunities for faculty! Nested within our formal course development process, these webinars will provide supplementary guidance to faculty working with AP Instructional Designers (ID) and those seeking professional development opportunities in order to improve their online teaching and learning skill set.
Click on a date to register and save your spot!
Anticipated schedule below with dates subject to change based on participation.
- Accessibility in Online Courses: 2/2
- Low-Cost, No-Cost, and Open Educational Resources for Your Course: 2/3
- Begin with the End in Mind: Map First!: 2/8
- Developing Rubrics: 2/10
- Preparing for Quality Review: 2/15
- Mirroring Professional Experiences in Your Course: 2/17
- How Community & Belonging Promotes Learning: 2/22
- Using Student Data to Enhance Your Course: 2/24
- Facilitating Your Online Course: 2/28
- Designing Purposeful Online Discussions: 3/3
- Faculty Presence: Sharing Your Voice Online: 3/9
- Soft Skills: Career-Ready Students: 3/23
- Accessibility: Equal Learner Access and Compliance: 3/31
- Easy & Consistent Grading: Designing Rubrics that Work: 4/5
- The Final Checklist: Course Quality Review: 4/13
- Enhance and Improve Your Course Using Data & Analytics: 4/28
- Facilitating Courses with Engaged Learners: 5/5